Definitions of acronyms usedBackup/Restore (4)
Tutorial on how to take a backup, Restore backup.CloudFlare (9)
CloudFlare DNS managementcPanel - Control Panel (25)
How to reset cPanel Password, Filemanager, Cronjobs, Style, etcDatabases (11)
About how to Create, Edit, Delete Database or Database Username in cPanelDNS - Nameserver (6)
Update Domain Nameserver on Name.com, Namecheap, Godaddy, DynaDot, LogicBoxes Based RegistrarDomain Management (10)
How to Remove, Add, Edit Addon Domain, Parked Domains & Redirect DomainEmail (16)
How to create email, Access Email, How to Forward Email, etcFTP (4)
How to Create, Delete, Manage cPanel FTP AccountInstalling a Control Panel (6)
Learn how to Install a hosting control panel like cPanel, Plesk, etc.Mail Filters & SPAM (8)
Boxtrap, SpamAssassin, Mail Filter - Prevent Spam.Mobile (11)
Tutorial for setting up email on iOS Apple/Android, etcOthers (3)
How to Fix Errors, Create Friendly URL, Page Redirect, etcSecurity (10)
Password Protected Directory, IP Blacklist, Hotlink Protection, etcSiteWorx (Control Panel) (60)
Tutorials on SiteWorx Control Panel, SiteWorx Softaculous, etc.Softaculous (71)
Tutorials for Softaculous Auto-Installer Software (cPanel)SolusVM (19)
SolusVM tutorial on how to manage SolusVM, install/re-install an OS, VNC, etc.Web Hosting Reseller (0)
Knowledge articles for managing your reseller hosting serviceWholesale Domain Name Partners (3)
Information for domain name wholesale partnersWordpress (18)
Tutorials for Wordpress
Most Popular Articles
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Domains" section, click on "Redirects" Icon. 3....How to Restore Partial backup in SiteWorx?
1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (e.g. www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ )2. Under "SiteWorx...How to Install Unclassified NewsBoard via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Software and Services" section, click on...How to Restore cPanel Backup?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "Backup Wizard"...How to generate a cPanel backup and sent to FTP Server?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "Backup" Icon. 3. Under...